Bridgestone Olympic Games Gifts Promotion
1. This promotion for Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA, UK Branch.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is open to individual retail consumers who are resident in England, Scotland or Wales (excluding Northern Ireland) and aged 18 and over.
3. This Promotion shall not be available to:
(a) Employees of Bridgestone;
(b) Employees of any retail tyre supply branch for Bridgestone and their immediate families and its agencies;
(c) Trade or business account customers;
(d) Fleet or company vehicle drivers (unless the purchase requirement for this Promotion is made by debit/credit card, cash or cheque); or
(e) Anyone else connected with the creation of administration of this Promotion.
4. This Promotion permits eligible entrants that satisfy the conditions to claim for Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts (subject to availability).
5. This Promotion has a purchase requirement. The Promotion requires:
(a) The purchase and fitting of designated tyres in a single transaction carried out in England, Scotland or Wales (excluding Northern Ireland) during the Promotion Period. Designated tyres are those listed in the promotion specific rules below and sold by participating retail tyre supply branches; or
(b) The purchase of selected vehicle related products and services during the Promotion Period.
6. Payment must be made by debit/credit card, cash or cheque during the Promotion Period. It excludes the following payment method; payment terms on account (credit terms).
7. Only two claims per household may be made during the Promotion Period.
8. Tyres purchased online must be fitted during the Promotion Period before a claim for Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts can be made.
9. Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts shall be subject to availability.
10. By participating in the Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
11. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
12. The Promotor reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms.
13. The Promotor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promotor’s decision shall be final.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). By proceeding with this promotion, you agree to the processing of your personal data, which includes your full name, email address, phone number and postal address.
14. Promotor : Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX
15. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the Promotion shall be subject to English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Prepare to win
Duration 1st July 2021 until Midnight GMT of 31st August 2021 (Promotion Period.)
Promotion specific rules:
1. The Promotion is open from 1st July 2021 and runs until Midnight GMT of 31st August 2021.
2. For every two (2) 16” and below Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim a Bridgestone Olympic Games Drinking Bottle.
3. For every four (4) 16” and below Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim a Bridgestone Olympic Games Polo Shirt (A single Polo Shirt may be claimed. If the colour / size you select is not available you will be sent the alternative colour / size).
4. For every two (2) 17” and above Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim a Bridgestone Olympic Games Shoulder Bag.
5. For every four (4) 17” and above Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim a Bridgestone Olympic Games Jacket (A single jacket may be claimed. If the size you select is not available you will be sent the alternative size).
6. During the Promotion Period, Customers must purchase a minimum of two or four qualifying Bridgestone tyres from the list of dealers available on https://www.bridgestone-promotions.co.uk/prepare-to-win. To claim the Bridgestone Olympic Games gift, an entrant must complete the online form and submit a copy (photo or scan) of their invoice in accordance with paragraph 12 below. A claim will not automatically be submitted to Bridgestone where a customer becomes eligible to receive Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts. An online form must be submitted.
7. During the Promotion Period, the availability of Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts will change daily. If a specific item is no longer available you may receive an alternative (subject to availability). We shall inform you by email if an alternative item is available.
8. If the item selected does not fit and you require a different size, we may exchange it if an alternative item is available. We shall inform you by email if an alternative item is available. If an alternative item is available and we have confirmed the exchange by email, you will be required to return the original item using your local postal service. You will be required to pay for any returns. You will have 7 days to return and the item must be unused, in its original packaging and accompanied by the email confirmation for the exchange.
9. The Bridgestone Olympic Games gift will be delivered to the customer following submission of proof of purchase (this being a copy of invoice).
10. You must ensure that a correct and valid email address and delivery address is provided. The Promotor shall not be responsible for verifying any email and delivery addresses provided. If you fail to receive your Bridgestone Olympic Games gift after having submitted a claim, please contact us immediately.
11. For the purposes of this Promotion, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch acts as Data Controller. If you have any queries about how your data will be used, please write to Head of Legal and Compliance Department, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (UK Branch), Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX.
12. All claim forms must be received within no more than 14 days of the date of purchase, and no later than Midnight 14th September 2021. Therefore all claims must be made before Midnight on 14th September 2021. Any claims beyond 14th September 2021 will not be accepted.
13. No cash alternative will be offered.
14. The Promotor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
15. The Promotor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time by providing notice to you. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
17. Neither the Promotor nor agencies involved in this Promotion may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Sponsor cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize or where Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts are unavailable. Nothing shall exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Promotor shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of this Promotion.
19. All Bridgestone Olympic Games gifts will be delivered by post within 28 working days following full verification by the Promotor of claim being correct.
20. For any queries relating to this Promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdictions.
These terms and conditions do not prevent any of your consumer rights.